Rasheda Stewart is the Human Resources and Operations Manager at Griesing Mazzeo Law.
What do you focus on?
She focuses on the Firm’s efficient and effective operation and on developing strategic plans for future practice and operational needs.
Rasheda has almost 20 years of experience in human resources and administrative roles at law firms, a regional medical center and a Big Four technology company. Her areas of expertise include talent development, management coaching, policy and procedure development and employee relations issues. Rasheda works directly with the Chief Operating Officer on tasks related to recruiting staff, handling employee relations and implementing firm policies and procedures.
Outside of the firm, Rasheda is a member of the Association of Legal Administrators, Society of Human Resources Management and Delaware Society for Human Resources Management. She is also the founder of Rapunzel, LLC, a hair product company, and has received many recognitions for her entrepreneurial endeavors. She has been awarded Delaware’s “40 Under 40” published by Chains, Inc., which recognizes the most promising young entrepreneurs in the state of Delaware. In addition, Rasheda was a finalist in New Castle County Chamber of Commerce: Swim with the SHARKS competition. She has been spotlighted in Delaware Today Magazine’s “Women in Business” and featured in Beauty Store Business Magazine.
- Wilmington University, M.S., Marketing Management
- Wilmington University, M.S., Human Resources Management
- Wilmington University, B.S., Interactive Multimedia Design and Communications
- “40 Under 40” Award, Chains, Inc., 2014
– Included in a list of the most promising young entrepreneurs in the state of Delaware
- Swim with the Sharks Finalist, New Castle County Chamber of Commerce, 2013
– Placed in a pitch competition which celebrates entrepreneurial spirit, economic growth and community engagement
- Association of Legal Administrators
– Member, 2019-2022
- Association of Legal Administrators, Philadelphia Chapter
– Assistant Vice President of Membership, Board of Directors, 2020-2022
– Member, 2020-2022
- Society of Human Resources Management
– Member, 2009-2022
- Delaware Society for Human Resources Management
– Member, 2018-2020
- New Castle County Chamber of Commerce
– Member, 2018-2020
Writing & Speaking
- "The Future of Increasing Diversity in a Law Firm" - Author, The Legal Intelligencer, February 2022
- "The Lasting Impact of COVID: The New Law Firm Working Environment" – Author, The Legal Intelligencer, November 2021
- “Lemons Can Always Make Lemonade: Lessons Learned From COVID-19” – Co-Author, The Legal Intelligencer, April 2021
- “Black History Month: A Time for Celebration, Reflection and Looking Ahead” – Co-Author, The Legal Intelligencer, February 2021
- “Staying Engaged and Evaluating Performance During a Prolonged Pandemic” – Co-Author, The Legal Intelligencer, November 2020
- “A Movement, Not a Moment: Law Firms Need to Discuss Racial Inequality Now” – Co-Author, The Legal Intelligencer, September 2020
- “Discover: The Secrets to Your Success” – Panelist, Discover Financial Services – Newark, DE, February 2015
- “Entrepreneur Workshop with Young Women” – Panelist, Girls Can Do Anything Conference – Wilmington, DE, April 2015